Monday, February 16, 2009

My Biography

Hello everybody, this is my short bio. I was born in Tampico, Mexico, at September 25th of 1989. My real name is Daniel Lopez. I studied my elementary school and half of my senior high in a religious college "Felix de Jesus Rougier" here in Tampico, I wasn't a great student so I was kicked out of the college, My parents moved me out to Monterrey for a year then a came back to Tampico and I ended my senior high in a public school. In 2004 I enter to CBTis 103 high school and I spent a very nice 3 years there. Now I'm here at the UAT in the Odontology Faculty.

That's all...

1 comment:

  1. How many years did you spend at CBTis 103?

    Below you'll find some small corrections:

    ¤at September 25th of 1989. (on September 25th, 1989.)

    ¤so I was kicked out of -the college- (school, college=university)

    ¤My parents moved me out to Monterrey (My parents and I moved out to Monterrey)

    ¤In 2004 I -enter to CBTis 103 high school- (got into CBTis 103 High School)

    ¤Now I'm here at the UAT in the Odontology Faculty. (at UAT in the School of Dentistry/Dental School)

    ReplyDelete